Monday, January 2, 2017

10 Things You Didn't Know About Me

Hello, everyone!
One of my favorite kind of posts to read on other peoples' blogs are "get to know me" posts. Even though i may not know the individual personally, i realize we have some things in common and their blog interests me a lot more! Knowing we all have our own little quirks, giggles, and trademarks, here are ten facts you may or may not know about me!


No. 1 - I was a little four pound preemie when I was born.


:: photo taken by the West Coast in California::

No. 2 - I have traveled from coast to coast in the US and Canada.

No. 3 - My Mom is Mexican, my Dad Belizean, and I am Canadian.



No. 4 - I have a fear of birds, mascots, and reptiles.

No. 5 - I would choose cold drinks over hot drinks at any given time.


No. 6 - yellow is my favorite color

No. 7 - I am an odd mixture of intro/extrovert.

No. 8 - Most people know me as the giggly/smiley one.

No. 9 - Stars and beautiful skies are my favorite.

No. 10 - I love tidying things up and interior design.


::She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future::
Proverbs 31:25
Share:

6 comments

© The Rejoicing Heart | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig