Sunday, January 1, 2017

It's a New Year

Happy New Year, everyone!
 It's that time of year where you will find almost everyone hopping on a new plan of some sort, committing to new fitness routines or diets, and we always say, "this is the year that i will finally ..." You fill in the blank. Though i have nothing against New Year resolutions I don't particularly practice that. Instead, i choose a word or phrase that becomes mine for the year. 
The truth is that there's always areas that need improving. There's always someone younger, older, taller, prettier, fitter, healthier, more stylish, or more adventurous than I am at the moment. So, I choose to be persistent. I won't give up. I'll be committed to live a God-glorifying life, with the thoughts i think, the words i speak, and the way i treat the body He gave me.



Persistence. Commitment. Hope.
Those are my words for 2017. Be persistent. Stay committed. Never give up hope!


:: Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices; my flesh also will rest in HOPE ::
Psalm 16:9
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Rejoicing Heart | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig