Friday, October 20, 2017

Autumn Wardrobe Favorites

A couple weeks ago Julia and I went on a little photo shoot. It was the most beautiful early-autumn day and the lighting was perfect so we couldn't find a reason not to!
I decided to share one of my favorite autumnal outfits with you... not only is it super comfortable but it also looks a little more put together then what I often wear. (t-shirt and denim skirt for the win!)







Scarf- thrifted
Top- Marshall
Skirt- Cato
Ankle Boots- Payless Shoe Source




I pray that out of His glorious riches He may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.
Ephesians 3:16
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Rejoicing Heart | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig